When you commonly have a word with your digital marketing experts, they will say the word on page SEO repeatedly. In this blog, we are going to discuss what are the benefits of on-page optimization and what is the checklist to remember.
Here are few among the checklist one by one,
- Always add a photo to the website.
- Name the photo with .jpg extension with a keyword phrase in it.
- Never forget to add alt description to images in the website.
- Use high search results keywords in the subheadings.
- Always have internal links, link to other related pages in the website.
- Define the Meta description, title in such a way that they have higher search results and rank better in the google.
- Use the focus key phrase in the first and last paragraph of your website and bold the headings in it.
- Tweak the meta title in such a way that the words used are searched most in the google
- Always restructure the images and text in such a way that they look natural and engaging.
- There is a number of automated tools to make your SEO work user friendly. One among them is the Yoast SEO plugins. Add them and rea better heights in on-page SEO.
- Page loading speed is most important in nowadays to become mostly accessed by the users so always keep the page loading speed in the minimal time.
- Always keep your backend streamlined and always remove the unused plugins and widgets.
- Always use the audience language never use the corporate language or any other high classic languages.
In this COVID 19 pandemic to make your business more popular digitally reach us through our website CLICK HERE. Besides, we ask all our customers to stay safe and encourage quarantine to overcome this pandemic.